February 21, 2012

What Happened

Hey guys. Well I'm back at my parent's place. It's a really long story that I don't really want to type out. It takes me about 30 minutes to speak it, so I don't want to know how long it would take to type it. Plus it might get a little confusing without all the background information, which would just make it all even longer. But long story short, an incident happened about 2 weeks ago, and I'd been asked to move out 3 times since then. The first two times were resolved, but the last time it wasn't, and I'd given up fighting. There were some outside influences involved that didn't help, and it was going to get messy if I didn't leave. So I decided to be the bigger person and do what was best (easiest) for everyone and move out. Am I sad? Yes. Am I mad? Hell yeah. But I've had time to digest it all and I think it'll be ok. If anything, I want to keep my friendship with Aaron, and if that means moving out, then so be it. Just sucks I had to move out 34 days after moving in.

So that's what was going on with the last post. Sorry for the lack of details. I haven't been sleeping too well lately, so I think I'm going to try and get some sleep now. Probably won't happen, but it definitely won't happen if I'm on here. I'll talk to you guys soon.

143

_Kevin

9 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are having this trauma in your life. I hope things improve for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that really sucks, Kev...plus we really still have no idea what happened (not that is is any of our business.)

    I hope Aaron stuck up for you in this?

    Get all monies/items due to you. You are a great guy, but I get a feeling sometimes you let folks take advantage of you since you're such a nice guy (again, not really my business.)

    But the 25-mile commute sucked, so hopefully something better will come up for you.

    Love,

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I see it's Aaron's house.

    Is Nicky a girl??? That would explain a lot.

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw man, that sucks. Hope you keep your friendship with Aaron. And yeah, the commute sucked, so maybe things will work out for the better.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys, thanks for the words. The commute did suck, but it wasn't too bad. I still enjoy driving, and when I'd be driving to/from work it was fine, sometimes I didn't even want it to stop. But it was getting into the mindset before driving that really sucked. Nothing like working all day, and then going, 'OK, now I've got to drive for another 30 minutes before I can even think about relaxing or eating.' Great. But I'm back to about a 3 minute drive, and that's really nice. I can sleep in later, if I could sleep. Seems for the last 4 days or so I've been falling asleep no earlier than 6 or 7 am. Haha, yesterday I scared the crap out of my boss. I stopped at work at around 7 to get a drink, and when the phone rang my co-worker Sammy told me to answer it because she knew it'd be the boss. So I did, and almost gave her a heart attack. She couldn't figure out why I was there, since I'd worked the night before, and had to work that afternoon too. It was early for her too, so I didn't drag it out too long before I told her. But it was pretty awesome.

    Also, I think I'm getting depressed. I've felt like shit all day, and Dennis (another co-worker) asked if I was feeling alright because I'd been really quiet and standoffish all night (which is both out of character for me, and for him. He's not usually one to voice things of concern, unless they're really important.) So I was a little taken aback by that, since I hadn't really noticed it until he mentioned it. Who knows. I've got the next two days off, and it's my birthday on Thursday, so maybe all that will help. Although my birthday seems to be depressing me as well. Jeez, my head is not right.

    I'm gonna try and get some sleep.

    Hope everyone's well!

    143

    _Kevin

    P.S. Andy - Nicky is a guy. Everyone else calls him Nick, but for some reason Aaron calls him Nicky. Probably because he's known him since he was a kid. So when I met Nicky, through Aaron, I've just always known him as Nicky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for being so nosy, Kev. but I worry about you.

    Do something for yourself, maybe go do some target shooting.

    Shoot me email of you need/want to talk.

    :-)

    -Andy

    (ps, early Happy Birthday! Mine is 2/25)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kevin - again, I'm so sorry, bro. That totally sucks. I hope you can get some rest soon. Take care - jeff

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Andy! Happy early birthday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, Kevin

    I hope you're sleeping better now. I don't know what your working hours are, but 6 or 7am sounds awfully late to get to sleep.

    I'm sorry to hear about all the stuff with the house. It sounds as if things weren't going to get any better, whatever you did, so I think leaving was the right thing for you too. Better luck next time.

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete