May 2, 2012

Oh, Me

AH!!!!!Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wahoo!!!!!!!

Kaija is finally trained, and I don't have to work as much! Thank god! I get a real day off tomorrow for what feels like years. Can you tell I'm excited?

Still rather messed up about finding out about Gabe the other day. I keep going through in my mind if there was something I could have done. I know there wasn't. I was just some guy on the internet to him. Hell, I don't even know what he really thought about me. But do we ever? It's impossible to judge what people actually think about you online. He could have hated me, and only tolerated me being on his blog. I doubt it, but it's possible. I just get so tired of sitting back helplessly watching people around me hurt themselves. There is nothing worse than watching someone self destruct right in front of you, and you know there's nothing you can do about. As time goes by, I keep hearing about people I know or used to know that lost the battle and are gone. It's fucking bullshit.

Ah crap. Now I've gone and gotten myself all worked up again when I wanted this to be a happy post. I recorded another song, but for some reason I can't get divshare to load, so I can't upload it right now. (Jeff, PUTV is coming...don't worry) So that'll be around when divshare decides to stop being a bastard.

I think I'm going to go to bed, and sleep for the next six years. Or at least the next 24 hours.

143

_Kevin

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day off. We all miss Gabe and wish we could have helped him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Kev, I know how you feel about Gabe. I do know that you, nor any of the rest of us have any reason to feel guilty. If the pros couldn't help him, then we wouldn't be much better. Siiiigh.

    Glad you're getting some time off! Always nice!
    Will look forward to the song, don't forget to email it to me so I can add it to your playlist in iTunes!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're finally getting a break. Go get some rest. I look forward to hearing what you've got. I'm sorry I missed a part. If I can help further, just let me know. Sleep good, bro. Take care. - jeff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, what happened to part 2? I hit it, it said it didn't exist!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Divshare is pissing me off. I was finally able to upload the song, but when I embedded it, it wouldn't load. Finally got it straightened out though.

    ReplyDelete