September 22, 2010

I Pretend That It's All OK, Til On The Brink Of What Can't Be Endured

Hey guys.

Not a lot happening right now. I've been sick all week, so just lying low, trying to get better. I'm finally getting back to normal, so hopefully things will become less boring. I just thought I'd let you guys know what's up, and that I'm alive. Hopefully going up to the cabin this weekend, possibly the last time for the year. If I go, it'll probably be next week when I make a new post, assuming I have something to say.

I hope everyone out there is doing well.

143

_Kevin

Billy Howerdel, the guitar player and major song writer for A Perfect Circle, started a side project called Ashes Divide. I think it's pretty good, and it's interesting to hear him sing.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. I hope you have a great weekend trip to the cabin.

    ReplyDelete