November 18, 2010

Dance Of Eternity

Hey guys.

Tomorrow the band and I are driving up to Wyatt's 'cabin' for a couple days for a nice long jam session. I say 'cabin' because his mom bought a house about an hour and a half north, but hasn't moved in yet, so they use it kinda like a cabin. Hopefully we'll be able to finish writing a few songs, and maybe even write some new ones. I finally brought 'Dixie' to the band, from a few posts ago, and we're working it into a song. I wrote the guitar parts and drums, and now we just have to make it work and get the lyrics to fit right. Since I wrote it as a two vocal song, I might end up singing, or 'rapping', the other part. Our guitar player Aaron was going to do it, but doesn't feel confidant about doing it on top of playing the guitar. So we'll see what happens with that. You guys might get to hear me some more. I just hope it turns out better than the chorus that I sing on.

So I'll be back Friday night sometime.

Last Saturday I went to see a career counselor for the first time. My parents saw him about 5 years ago, and it helped them out, so they thought it would be good for me. I'm not sure if I want to keep going to school for addiction counseling, so this might give me another option or two. I don't know how long it'll take, but probably a couple months, meeting once a week. Should be interesting though.

Not much else really going on, life's pretty boring right now. I'm just not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I'm bored all the time, and feel like I'm wasting my life, but at the same time, there isn't any drama going on. Oh well. That's life I guess. Ups and downs.

Hope all of you guys are well.

143

_Kevin

The Glass Prison

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend jam session you've got planned. I hope it is productive for all of you as well as being fun. I hope we do get to hear more of your talent.

    The career counseling sounds like a worthwhile thing to do. I'm sure it's a good idea to have some professional advice guiding you toward your life's work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin,

    Lookin' forward to hearin' a bunch of Yankee boys singin' "Dixie!"

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awsome Sticky! A big long jam and i hope you get your song made to.
    Ha det
    dJ

    ReplyDelete