June 14, 2012

Don't Wanna Be E.M.P.

Hey guys.

Now that my band is deceased, I was disappointed that some of the songs I'd written never got recorded. I thought they were relatively good musically and lyrically, and they had a special meaning to me. But then I thought, I have the ability, and the technology (we can rebuild him) to do it myself. So last night I recorded this song. This one especially has a special meaning to me.

This one is a little different than what I'm used to, and I changed it a bit from how the band did it, but I like it. I present to you:

Alcohol (Doger)



Hope everyone is well!

143

_Kevin

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your creation. You certainly do have the ability. I hope you can become part of another group soon to widen your audience. I especially like your guitar work in this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff, Kev!!!

    You seem to have the exact vocal range as me (not that I'm a very good singer...lol!)

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, another great song in my library. Thanks!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, as usual, I'm late but I like it, bro. Digging the BGV's too. Great engineering. Still using Audacity? Thanks for posting it. Please keep 'em coming. - jeff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! This, and another I'll be posting soon, were the two I really wanted recorded, but the band fell apart before it could happen.

    Yeah Jeff, still using Audacity. That's a freaking great program for being free.

    143

    _Kevin

    ReplyDelete