July 23, 2010

Demolition

So my band finally got our demo done. I'm hesitant to put it up here, because I think it sucks, but I know you guys want to hear it.

http://listn.to/ElectromagneticPulse

Although, I must ask, if you decide to 'Like' it, or whatever the hell facebook calls it, please don't mention anywhere how you know me. Just leave it up to chance that you found it and liked it.

Thanks guys.

The song 'No Justification' is the one where I co-sing the chorus with Wyatt, if you're wondering. Otherwise, I'm on drums and bass.

Let me know what you think!

143

_Kevin

3 comments:

  1. I listened to the music and your band sounds good to me although it really isn't my type of music. I'm old. I listened particularly to 'No Justification..' to hear your voice. I can hear the 'co-singing' on the chorus but I can't really isolate your voice of course. Thanks for letting us experience this. I hope you and your band will become famous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the instrumentation, and, some of the lyrics... I can feel the anger and frustration in your music, and, I think that there probably is a good audience out there for you guys... I do think you need to vary the theme of the songs a bit tho, as a venue where you would perform would demand more variety, IMHO... That's my take... You guys really can play!! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you guys are awsome! i am going to come see you if you play all age shows in minneapolis. Thank you Sticky!
    DJ

    ReplyDelete