October 18, 2010

Fruity Loops

Hey guys.

There is hardly anything going on in my life right now worth mentioning, which kinda sucks.

I had a migraine earlier tonight, so I took some Excedrin for it. Got rid of the migraine, but the problem is that the caffeine keeps me up. So here I am at 5:30 in the morning, and not tired. So what am I to do? Make music.

I decided to be more like DJ this time, and do it all myself, instead of with the band. So I checked out the free demo of Fruitly Loops, spent some time figuring it out, and make a beat. Then decided it would sound better with some guitar, and it kind of escalated from there. Not my best work, but it was fun doing it differently. Hope you guys enjoy!



143

_Kevin

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I really like it! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sticky!!! Awsome song. I hope you had fun making it to.
    DJ

    ReplyDelete