January 4, 2011

Indigo Children

Good news!

I got a job! I'll be working at the BP.

Aaron (from the BP) called me today and asked if I wanted to work there. Apparently Alicia, a girl my age who works there, has an interview to be a nurse's assistant and will soon be quitting. Linda, the co-owner, has been thinking about what to do once Alicia leaves for a while now, and everyone has been saying my name. I had no idea. So I'm going up there tomorrow to talk to Linda, and I'll probably start training later this week or next. Although from all the time I've spent up there, I know how to do pretty much everything expect the register. So it should be easy training. Finally, I can get my parents off my back. I think my mom is more excited than I am about the job. But it'll be fun. Besides, I spend most of my time up there anyways, might as well get paid too.

Ummmm.....Not a whole lot else to talk about....

Don't you just love it when you're bored? I don't. So I made this in the middle of the night last night, and then finished it today.



Hope you guys enjoy!

143

_Kevin

5 comments:

  1. I hope you get the job ok. I really like the new music, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sticky! Sweet song. spacey i like it alot. Have a good nite.
    DJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. kevin-
    congrats on the new job. hope it goes well. how's your grandpa?

    good job on the song. you playing/singing it all? what do you record with? hope you're well.

    peace and love - jeff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys.

    Jeff-My grandpa is doing rather well. Still trying to get used to life on dialysis. For the first couple of days he would cheat, and eat things he wasn't supposed to, but my grandma explained if he wants to live longer, he can't do that anymore. So he's getting used to it.

    That is me playing and singing everything. I hard-lined into my laptop for the guitar and vocals and used a single mic for the drums. Not the best sound, but the best I can do with what I have. Then I mixed and tweaked things in Audacity.

    Hope you guys are well.

    143

    _Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kevin!

    Glad you're Grandpa is doing well.

    The music is awesome, and well-arranged!

    Great vocals, you have a really deep bass voice (maybe even as deep as mine!)

    But it really peeves me when you youngsters (you and DJ) show me up with your music!!! lol!

    So, I'm working on some stuff now...watch out!

    :-)

    -Andy

    (ps, congrats on the job!)

    ReplyDelete