April 21, 2010

Free Day!

Well last night my class was canceled, turns out the teacher is sick. So I had a free night to do whatever I wanted. What did I do? Hung out with Aaron at the BP for a while, then watched some tv with my mom, and goofed around on the internet. Pretty nice, relaxing day if you ask me.

Woke up today with a very small agenda as well. Had a chiropractor appointment followed by a trigger point therapy class to help relieve back/muscle pain when I'm not at the chiro. After that my mom and I went to drop her car off at my brother's shop and headed out for dinner. We went to this awesome burger place by my brother's work, but it just so happened to be closed for "employee appreciation night". I thought it was interesting that happened to fall on 4/20. I'm not a stoner anymore, but even when I was I thought 4/20, or 4:20, were retarded. Who needs a special day or time to smoke weed? Does it give you a better high? No. Is the weed cheaper? No. So who cares? Anyways, I convinced my mom we should go to this place Buster's and grab a burger. My brother took me there once a couple months ago and I fell in love with it. What's really cool is they have over 100 beers to choose from, and you can create your own beer flight. Basically you pick 5 different beers and they give you a three ounce glass of each for $10. You can try a lot of different beers without having to drink 5 pints. I don't drink, and couldn't if I wanted to since I'm not 21, but still a cool concept.

After dinner we came home and hung out watching tv again. Lately we haven't spent a lot of time together because I'm usually awake all night and asleep all day, so it was nice to spend some time with her the past couple days. If you're wondering, I do have a dad, but he travels a lot for work and is out of town this week, so I haven't seen him. I'm pretty sure he gets home on Friday though.

Well that's pretty much it. Tomorrow I have a follow up appointment for the sinus surgery I had last December. They are going to stick a 12 inch needle through my nose and into my sinuses, which really, really hurts, so I have to take percocet. I'm not excited at all because every other time I have taken percocet, or vicodin, or any opium, I get really nauseous and either throw up or want to die. Not going to be fun. But the doctor said he hopes this is the last time I'll have to do it, so I hope he's right. Probably won't post tomorrow because I'll either be high, asleep, or throwing up. I'll let you know how it goes though.

I'd also like to thank my 2 followers: Bobby, and Hocine. I'm glad someone is reading this and I'm not just talking to myself. So thanks for being the first two!

-Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment