April 14, 2010

Uh, Hi

Hey, I decided to make a blog. Not really sure what to do with it. I had a story going over on wordpress, but have postponed it for the immediate future because of school. I think this won't be nearly as time consuming so figure it's worth a shot.

I have a lot of stuff on my mind right now and felt this might be a good way to get it off my chest.

Well I guess I could tell you about myself. I'm Kevin, I'm 20 years old, and live in Minnesota. I'm going to school to become an addiction counselor. I love music, both listening to and playing. I play the drums, guitar, and bass, with skills in that order. Born to be a drummer, started guitar for something to do. And in my opinion, anyone that can play guitar can play bass, at least as a starting point.

Well I don't want to ramble on too long and bore you. I'll try to post every day or every other day. Thanks for checking me out.

Late,

-Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment